Day 1: Nairobi-Amboseli National Park
Early morning pick up at your hotel/airport then drive to Amboseli National park, passing through Masai land; to your camp for lunch as well as check-in. Afternoon game viewing starts at 16:00hrs. This Park is home of Elephants, Wildebeest (Gnu), Buffalos, Gazelles, Lions, Cheetahs, monkey families and rare bird species. In the early evening, the clouds clear, exposing the snow-capped dome of Mt. Kilimanjaro. Overnight at www.kimanatentedcamps.com/
Day 2: Amboseli National Park
Spend a whole day in Amboseli National Park, with morning and afternoon game drives. This park is termed as an Animal's paradise. Visit Masai Village and learn their rich culture at an extra cost. In the early evening, the clouds clear, exposing the snow -capped dome of Mt. Kilimanjaro. Overnight at www.kimanatentedcamps.com/
Day 3: Amboseli-Lake Nakuru National Park
Depart for Lake Nakuru National Park after breakfast, arriving in time for lunch at the camp as well as check in. Afternoon game drive takes you to the lake to view Flamingos and pelicans. Also, spot White/Black Rhinos, Rothschild Giraffe, Waterbucks and other kinds of African wildlife. The Lake Forest attracts a wide variety of birds. Overnight at WCK nakuru guest house https://www.wildlifeclubsofkenya.org/nakuru-hostel.html
Day 4: Lake Nakuru -Masai Mara National Reserve
Early morning game drive before breakfast then drive along the Great Rift Valley, passing by the extinct volcano of Mount Long’onot en route to Masai Mara Game Reserve to the camp for check in as well for lunch. Afternoon game viewing in this fascinating wildlife paradise with a chance to view; giraffes, elephants, monkeys, leopards, lions, gazelles and different bird's species.Overnight at www.mountainrockkenya.com/marasprings/
Day 5: Masai Mara National Reserve
Spend a whole day viewing wildlife in Masai Mara Game reserve with morning and afternoon game drives. Have a chance to see the "BIG FIVE": Lion, Elephant, Rhino, Buffalo and Leopard. Wildebeests, Zebras, Cheetahs and Gazelles, other kinds of African wildlife can also be easily spotted. Breakfast, Lunch, dinner and Overnight at www.mountainrockkenya.com/marasprings/
Day 6: Masai Mara-Lake Naivasha
After an early breakfast you will have an early morning game drive and later leave the park. You will head to Lake Naivasha and arrive there in the afternoon. You will have an ample time to relax or you can opt to do the boat ride. Dinner and overnight at fishermans camp -kasuku cottages https://fishermanscamp.co
Day 7: Nairobi
Breakfast will be at 8.00 am and you will be picked up by your driver guide at 8.00am.lunch Enroute to Nairobi, Tour ends in Nairobi.
TOTAL COST PER PERSON SHARING FOR THE 7 DAYS IS USD 1280
INCLUDED IN THE PACKAGE
· Accommodation as detailed in the itinerary
· AMREF Flying doctors evacuation cover in East Africa. (In case of emergency)
· All meals noted in the itinerary. Each day generally includes Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner buffets consisting of both western and local dishes.
· Every passenger is guaranteed a window seat.
· Your driver/guide speaks English and has in-depth knowledge of the flora, fauna, landscape, and Kenyan culture safaris.
· A minivan outfitted with two-way, long range high frequency radio communications equipment.
· Each 4x4 Toyota Hiace minivan carries safari accessories including a first-aid kit, an ice-chest, and a fire extinguisher.
· Unlimited Bottled mineral water during game drives.
· Park entrance fees and game drives as noted in the itinerary.
· All government taxes, levies and fees
· Pick up and drop off transfers
NOT INCLUDED IN THE PACKAGE
· International airfares and departures taxes.
· Personal communications charges for telephone calls, faxes, email, etc.
· Tips and gratuities for your driver/guide.
· Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. (Bottled mineral water is provided in the minivan while on game drives.)
· Laundry services.
· Between meal snacks and events not included in your itinerary
· Balloon safari in Masai Mara (USD 475) per person per ride
· All items of Personal nature.
· Masai village visit (USD 25)